Oral Pathology for the Dental Hygienist: With General Pathology Introductions, 8th Edition offers the most trusted general and oral pathology information that’s tailored to the specific role and responsibilities of the dental hygienist, while reflecting the content on the national board exam. Authors Ibsen and Peters incorporate the ideal mix of clinical photographs, radiographs, and focused discussions to help you learn how to successfully identify, understand, evaluate, and document disease formations at the skeletal and cellular levels.
- UPDATED! Art program includes the latest high-quality radiographs and color clinical photos.
- REVISED! Chapter review questions written in the same multiple-choice style and formats as the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination provide valuable study and review opportunities.
- Tailored content focuses on the role of the dental hygienist in oral health care.
- Trusted author team makes this a text you can rely on to provide authoritative coverage of oral pathology.
- Pathology synopsis tables provide at-a-glance summaries to help you focus on the most critical information for each lesion, disease, or condition.
- Learning objectives clearly define expected outcomes for each chapter.
- Vocabulary resources include key term listings with definitions and pronunciations and a back-of-book glossary for handy