Ronald E. Goldstein’s Esthetics in Dentistry, Third Edition provides a thoroughly updated and expanded revision to the definitive reference to all aspects of esthetic and cosmetic dentistry, from principles and treatments to specific challenges and complications.
- Provides a current, comprehensive examination of all aspects of esthetic and cosmetic dentistry
- Presents 23 new chapters from international experts in the field and complete updates to existing chapters
- Offers more than 3,700 high-quality photographs and illustrations
- Adds clinical case studies and treatment algorithms for increased clinical relevance
- Emphasizes clinical relevance, with all information thoroughly rooted in the scientific evidence
Ronald E. Goldstein, DDS, is Professor at the Dental College of Georgia at Augusta University in Augusta, Georgia, USA; Adjunct Clinical Professor at Boston University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts, USA; Adjunct Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas, USA; and maintains a private practice in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Stephen Chu, DMD, MSD, CDT, is Adjunct Clinical Professor at the New York University College of Dentistry and maintains a private practice in New York City, New York, USA.
Ernesto Lee, DMD, is Clinical Professor and Director of the Postdoctoral Periodontal Prosthesis Program at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA and maintains a private practice in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, USA.
Christian F.J. Stappert, DDS, MS, PhD, is Professor at the Albert-Ludwigs University, Dental Medicine in Freiburg, Germany; Professor at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry in Baltimore, Maryland, USA; and Executive Medical Director and CMO of the Swiss Smile Dental Group in Zurich, Switzerland.