Now celebrating its 40th anniversary, Yen & Jaffe’s Reproductive Endocrinology, 8th Edition, by Drs. Jerome F. Strauss III, Robert L. Barbieri, and Antonio R. Gargiulo, keeps you up to date with the latest information on the diagnosis and management of the full range of female and male reproductive disorders. This cornerstone text thoroughly covers both basic science and clinical practice, making it a one-stop reference for all reproductive issues, including impaired fertility, infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, problems of sexual development, menstrual disturbances, fibroids, endometriosis, female and male reproductive aging, fertility preservation, assisted reproduction technologies including ovarian stimulation and ovulation induction, transgender hormonal treatment, and contraception. Every chapter has been completely revised and updated to reflect important changes in this fast-moving field.
- Provides the knowledge and expertise of global experts who draw on the latest developments in the field to keep you abreast of current science and practice in endocrinology. Coverage includes molecular, cellular, and genetic concepts and their relevance to pathophysiology, diagnosis, and therapy.
- Features new bulleted lists under major headings in each chapter for quick, at-a-glance summaries of every section.
- Includes a new online video library that highlights surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, and functional ultrasound imaging. Videos cover Disorders of Sex Development, Endometriosis, Benign Uterine Disorders, Gamete and Embryo Manipulation, and Fertility Preservation.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Covers key topics such as the role of genetics in reproductive endocrinology, environmental factors in reproductive endocrinology, and recent advances in surgical procedures.
- Features full-color, high-quality illustrations that clearly depict basic anatomic structures, endocrine processes, and cell function and dysfunction.
There are no reviews yet.