Stay on top of the latest advances, treatments, and best practices with the new third edition of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. This trusted, three-volume resource covers the full scope of the field with up-to-date, evidence-based coverage of surgical procedures performed today including cleft and craniofacial surgeries, oral surgery, oncologic surgery, orthognathic surgery, trauma surgery, surgical pathology, surgery of TMJ disorders, dental implants, dentoalveolar surgery, cosmetic surgery, and reconstructive surgery. More than 4,800 full-color images and illustrations serve as valuable visual references. You’ll also find complete guidelines for a wide range of practice issues such as anesthesia, diagnostic imaging, treatment planning, , psychological considerations, office design and ergonomics, plus new information on implants and orthognathic surgery. It’s all the information you need to perfect your oral and maxillofacial surgical techniques and provide state-of-the-art care for your patients.
- NEW! Full color design provides a more vivid depiction of pathologies, concepts, and procedures.
- NEW! Expert Consult website includes all of the chapters from the print text plus “classic” online-only chapters and an expanded image collection, references linked to PubMed, and periodic content updates.
- NEW! Thoroughly revised and reorganized content reflects current information and advances in OMS.
- NEW! New chapters on implants and orthognathic surgery cover the two areas where oral and maxillofacial surgeons have been expanding their practice.
- NEW! Digital formats are offered in addition to the traditional print text and provide on-the-go access via mobile tablets and smart phones.
There are no reviews yet.