Achieve excellent patient outcomes with minimally invasive, cost-effective procedures! Temporary Anchorage Devices in Orthodontics, 2nd Edition covers everything you need to know to begin offering TADs in your practice. More than 1,500 full-color photos and illustrations guide you through the entire treatment process, from diagnosis and planning to biomechanics, implants and anchorage devices, and management of problems. Detailed case reports provide insight into the treatment of specific conditions. From a team of expert contributors led by Ravindra Nanda, this book shows the temporary anchorage techniques that will take your orthodontic skills to the next level.
- NEW Anchorage of TADs Using Aligner Orthodontics Treatment for Lower Molars Distalization chapter helps you incorporate TADs to clear aligner therapy.
- NEW Expert Consult website provides an online version of the book, allowing you to search the entire book electronically.
- NEW! Updated clinical photos illustrate the advances that have been made since publication of the first edition.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest research and advances in this evolving area.
- Over 1,500 full-color clinical photographs and line drawings depict important concepts and techniques, and show treatment progress from beginning to end.
- Case Report boxes walk you through the treatment of specific conditions, from initial patient visit to final outcome, with clinical photos showing the changes that occur at each stage of treatment.
- Unique coverage of temporary anchorage devices is provided by this complete, comprehensive, one-of-a-kind reference, as the use of TADs is becoming more and more popular within the field of orthodontics.
- Expert contributors from all over the world share their experience and current knowledge of each topic, ensuring that you have accurate, up-to-date, and clinically relevant information.
- Logical organization begins with a discussion of basic orthodontic principles and moves on to diagnosis and treatment planning, implants and anchorage devices, and management of problems.
There are no reviews yet.