Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series , Relevant Surgical Exposures, Second Edition , is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference designed to assist today’s orthopaedic surgeons in a crucial task: choosing and executing the exposure necessary for a given procedure. It presents successful, widely used exposures for hand and wrist, forearm, elbow, humerus, shoulder, pelvis, hip and acetabulum, femur, knee, tibia and fibula, foot and ankle, and spine, all in step-by-step detail. Fully revised with new exposures, anatomic dissections, and illustrations throughout, as well as a section on preferred exposures for trauma, this Second Edition is ideal for orthopaedic surgeons at all levels of experience.
- Presents approximately 100 preferred exposure techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators.
- Virtually every chapter is enhanced by exceptional anatomic dissections of unexcelled quality.
- Includes substantial additions to the shoulder, hip and acetabulum, knee and leg, as well as many more exposures for minimally invasive procedures in all areas.
- Features enhanced and expanded full-color drawings throughout.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both well-established exposures and recent exposures for minimally invasive procedures.
- Contains practical guidance, pearls, and tips from Dr. Bernard Morrey and his son, Dr. Matthew Morrey, as well as other leading orthopaedic surgeons.
There are no reviews yet.